Are you looking for a grant to fund your nonprofit's work?
If you've never written a grant before, or if you've written a few without much success, then this program is for you.
In this introductory session, participants will learn the basics of successful grant writing.
Your presenter is a Certified Grant Writer and former foundation program officer who will debunk the myths about grants and help demystify the grant writing process.
Participants will learn the language that grant makers use and what they're looking for in your proposal.
The focus of this workshop is foundation grants.
(State and federal grants are not part of this program.)
||Nonprofit Staff, Board Members, and Volunteers
||Beginners and Advanced Beginners
|DURATION||1.5 Hours (can be shortened)
You can expect to learn the following:
- The 3 Rs of successful grant writing
- Basic grant terminology and the grant life-cycle
- Determining your organization's "grant readiness"
- How to find foundations that may want to fund you
- 5 questions you must answer in every grant proposal
- And much more!