"HI, I'M LAURA! And I want to help you find more funders, win more grants and raise more money for your nonprofit. Are you ready?"
Laura Rhodes is a Certified Grant Writer and fundraising trainer who has 20+ years of experience working with and for nonprofits. She has worked in development and communications and served as an interim executive director. She's been a board member, board chair, marketing committee chair and resource development committee chair. Prior to starting her consulting business, Laura was a program officer with the American Express Foundation.
Having been both a grantmaker and a fundraiser, Laura uses her unique perspective to help nonprofits find more funders, win more grants and raise more money for their cause.
Laura has helped nonprofits raise more than $15 million from grants, events, direct mail and workplace giving campaigns.
workshops, webinars and trainings for nonprofit staff and boards across the U.S.
Laura also provides prospect research and grant writing support for organizations that want to write their own grants.
Certifications & Professional Affiliations
- Certified Grant Writer
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education
- American Grant Writers' Association, Member
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Member, Montana Chapter
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Member, North Carolina-Western NC Chapter
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, Member, South Carolina-Lowcountry SC Chapter
- HandsOn Northwest North Carolina, Consulting Partner
- Montana Nonprofit Association, Affiliate Member
- Together SC, Business Partner