Does your proposal read well for your target audience?
Laura is a former program officer. That means she knows what funders are looking for when they read proposals. She also knows what they don't want to see. And that can make the difference between a proposal that's funded or not funded.
When Laura reviews your grant proposal, she's looking for several things:
- typos, spelling, grammar, punctuation
- general readability
- overall clarity, consistency, tone and flow
- jargon or concepts that may not be familiar outside your organization
- adherence to the funder's formatting recommendations or requirements
Your proposal critique will include the following:
- a summary of your proposal's strengths and weaknesses
- suggestions for improvement
- recommendations for revisions
- helpful hints that will help you make every proposal you write better
Yes! I want Laura to critique my proposal!