We write grants for a select group of nonprofits.
Our clients are education, youth development, health, and human services organizations.
We believe in relationships, and that's why we write grants for small group of clients.
This lets us get to know our clients, their programs, and the grant funders they approach.
We rarely take a writing assignment for a single grant proposal.
That said, we can help any nonprofit, from any sector,
learn how to write great grants.
We can also help your nonprofit
find your best grant opportunities as well as critique the proposals that you write.
Information for prospective new clients:
Before we take on a new grant writing client, we consider several factors including:
- The nonprofit's age and reputation, its track record, and its history of success
- The strength of the program/project needing grant funding, including feasibility and whether it meets a clear community need
- The organization's annual budget and the diversity of current funding sources
- The program/project budget and the sustainability plan
- The ability of the nonprofit to manage the grant award and deliver stated outcomes
Grant makers are looking for these things, too. That's why your nonprofit needs to be "grant ready" before you apply for grants.
Yes, I want to talk to Laura about our grant writing needs!