Grants are great, but they aren't the only way for a nonprofit to
And they aren't necessarily the best way for an organization to raise reliable, sustainable funds.
This presentation will
explore where nonprofits get their funding and challenge you to rethink where your organization gets yours.
This fast-paced, interactive session will help you evaluate the effectiveness of some popular fundraising activities including your own.
Nonprofit Staff, Board Members, and Volunteers
DURATION||1.5 Hours (can be shortened)
You can expect to learn the following:
- Where do nonprofits get their funding?
- How do grants fit in the "big picture?"
- Benchmark with other like-sized nonprofits
(e.g. where do they get their funding)
- What are the most effective fundraising activities?
The least effective?
- 10 questions every nonprofit should answer before they can raise big money
All participants will also receive an easy-to-use checklist. This checklist will help you evaluate the effectiveness of your current fundraising activities and consider ways to raise more money.