Direct mail is NOT dead. And most nonprofits could be raising more money, by making simple changes to their direct mail strategy.
In this interactive session, Laura will share some of the secrets that she uses to raise more money for her clients.
You'll see real-life examples (good, bad and ugly!) and learn research-based techniques that work in fundraising appeal letters.
You'll also leave with new ideas that will help your next direct mail campaign raise more money for your organization.
Nonprofit Staff and Board Members
DURATION||1.5 Hours (can be shortened)
You can expect to learn the following:
- Why one size doesn't fit all in fundraising appeals
- How to adjust your message for different audiences
- The two audiences you must always appeal to
- Ways to make your appeal letter stand out from the rest
- The easiest way to raise more money this year
To reinforce the lessons learned, participants will review "before" and "after" letters.