So, you want to raise more money. But you don't know where to start. You're not alone.
Nonprofits need a diversified funding strategy if they want to survive. And they need a robust development plan if they want to grow and thrive.
This half-day interactive workshop provides benchmarking data so you can see how your nonprofit stacks up against the competition. You'll also consider your organization's past results as well as new ways of raising money.
Participants will leave with conversation starters and actionable ideas to take back to other board and staff members.
Nonprofit Staff and Board Members
You can expect to learn the following:
- The truth about who gives, how much, and to whom
(The answers will surprise you!)
- The most (and the least) effective fundraising activities
- The #1 reason why you need a written fundraising plan
- 10 steps for guaranteed fundraising success
- The one surprisingly simple thing you can do that will raise more money
- Easy and effective ways to engage your board in fundraising
Participants will receive an easy-to-use checklist to help explore your current revenue streams and consider new sources of funding. You'll also receive planning templates to help develop a fundraising plan for your organization.